Fälschungen und Black List
GEFÄLSCHTE ODER UNECHTE ALPA®-PRODUKTE
ALPA Capaul & Weber AG is proud to provide some of the best cameras of the world incorporating highest quality and leading technologies. Continuous innovation is of the highest priority to ALPA®.
Counterfeits and incompatible products
We have recently become aware of an increasing number of counterfeit (fake) products being offered, particularly via internet sales on auction platforms and other online marketplaces. Such counterfeits may even copy our trademarks and are often hardly distinguishable from authentic ALPA® products, especially when viewed online.
ALPA® Originals and Warranty
ALPA® products are exclusively distributed via authorized and certified dealers worldwide, listed on our website.
As we we do not sell or distribute our cameras and any ALPA photographic product through any third party internet platforms or online marketplaces there may risks for customers of acquiring counterfeit or incompatible products from third parties. Unless offers from non-authorized sellers are clearly identifiable as second-hand products, ALPA® cameras and their parts and fittings offered on online platforms are likely counterfeits.
Counterfeit products are not manufactured by ALPA Capaul & Weber AG and are not covered by any warranty. Using counterfeit parts and fittings may lead to damage of the equipment as well as to personal injuries. ALPA Capaul & Weber AG bears no respective liability that occur as a result of the use of counterfeit goods. Furthermore, using counterfeit parts and fittings may lead to a loss of your warranty rights for your ALPA® equipment.
ALPA Capaul & Weber AG takes serious efforts against counterfeiting. We appreciate our valued customers and your support of ALPA® products. To ensure that you obtain genuine ALPA® products, buy only from authorized dealers. You may also verify any ALPA® serial number online with our verification submission form.
If your are uncertain whether a product is authentic or wish to report suspected counterfeits, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Black List - Gestohlenes Material
BLACK LIST - GESTOHLENES MATIERAL
This is a courtesy to our customers. There is no guarantee that this list is complete. Please inform us about stolen ALPA equipment in order to make them public. If you have information regarding stolen equipment or questions about ALPA products offered from doubtful sources, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION/REPORT FORM FOR STOLEN ITEMS
Product Registration or Sales Form as well as report form for stolen equipment
CASE DECEMBER 2017, STOLEN IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
• ALPA 12 SWA, serial 0080784
• ALPA Viewfinder
CASE OCTOBER 2017, STOLEN IN MADRID, SPAIN
• ALPA 12 STC, serial 0151029
• HR Alpagon 4.0/32 mm, serial 12172538
• HR Alpagon 4.0/50 mm, serial 12190357
• HR Alpagon 5.6/90 mm, serial 12262055
• Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/180 mm, serial 15150127
CASE MAI 2017, STOLEN IN BARCELONA SANS, SPAIN
• ALPA 12 MAX, serial 0101378
• HR Alpagon 5.6/23 mm, serial 11999027
• Phase One P45+, serial DT021244
CASE NOVEMBER 2015, STOLEN NOV. 15 IN EMERYVILLE, CA USA
• ALPA 12 STC body and wooden grip, serial #0150760
• ALPA 12 TC, serial #0170943
• ALPA Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 4.0/32 mm, SB17, serial #12101594
• ALPA Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 5.6/90 mm SB34, serial #11972624
• ALPA Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/150 mm, SB34, serial #15009613
CASE DECEMBER 2013, LOST IN TRANSIT TO THE US/EAST COAST
• Lost or stolen at courier service to the US: Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 4.0/32 mm, SB17, serial #12172559
CASE APRIL 2012, STOLEN IN DENMARK/COPENHAGEN
• ALPA 12 TC, serial 0170873
• Lens Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 5.6/90 mm, part. no. 160.101.590, serial no. 11972601
• ALPA Roll-film back, part. no. 220.010.010, serial no. 003137
CASE MARCH 2012, STOLEN IN SWITZERLAND/ZURICH AIRPORT
• ALPA 12 TC, serial 0171521, handgrip special version, black, soft touch, synthetic material
• Carl Zeiss, Compur 0 Bigon T* 4.5/38 mm, serial 8805715
CASE JANUARY 2012, STOLEN IN SWITZERLAND/NEAR AARAU
• ALPA 12 SWA, special handgrips, serial 0080901
• Lens Schneider Apo-Digitar XL 5.6/35 mm, part no. 160.025.072, serial 14903940
• Lens Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 4.5/28 mm, part no. 160.010.890, serial 11840152
• Lens Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/47 mm XL, part no. 160.025.079, serial 15003775
• Lens Schneider Apo-Digitar 4.0/80 m L, part no. 160.025.085, serial 14910978
CASE SEPTEMBER 2011, STOLEN IN SWITZERLAND/ZURICH
A severe burglary took place at the headquarters of ALPA of Switzerland during the night 28th to 29th September 2011.
Please be very cautious when buying material from non-ALPA dealers and inofficial sources. In any case we ask you to inform us when you get suspicious offerings from doubtful sources.
Please be also aware that electronic market places are also known for dealing with stolen material. They are very often not cooperative! So if you have questions just ask ALPA of Switzerland by e-mail. We know the serial numbers of the stolen items where available. Instantly we got massive offerings on the internet with material in question!
We ask our customer for understanding that the delivery of their items could get delayed due to this incident. Thank you!
Please find hereafter a list of stolen goods (identifyable ALPA lenses listed only) during the burglary at ALPA headquarters 28/29 September 2011.
Consult our list of stolen lenses and avoid getting involved into concealment of stolen goods. In any case of doubt we strongly recommend to contact your ALPA dealer or us before buying from criminal sources. Thank you!
List of stolen ALPA material
CASE OCTOBER 1ST, 2010, STOLEN IN SWITZERLAND/NEAR BASLE
• Alpa 12 SWA, Nr. 0080840
• Viewfinder + Maske
• Rollfilm Linhof-Back 6x7cm/Nr. P871344
• Back Adapter MA645A
• Schneider ALPA Apo-Helvetar 5.6/48mm, Nr. 14881271
• Schneider Super-Angulon 5.6/65mm, Nr. 14778967
• Schneider Apo-Digitar 35mm/5.6 XL, Nr. 14903924
• Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/72, Nr. 15019171
CASE MARCH 2008, STOLEN IN GERMANY/BERLIN
• Alpa 12 XY , article No 10800012, serial no 230160
• Alpa 12 S/WA Rosewood Black, article No 10020045, serial no 81129
• Alpa 12 TC , article No 10500010, serial no 170741
• Alpa 12 viewfinder, article No 70020010, serial no n/a
• Alpa viewfinder mask 35/645D Shift, article No 130030077, serial no n/a
• Alpa ground glass, article No 310010005, serial no n/a
• Alpa leather bellows with integrated loupe, article No 310010030, serial no n/a
• Alpa accessory adapter, article No 400060010, serial no n/a
• Alpa Horseman adapter HO, article No 190020010, serial no n/a
• Alpa 12 TC handgrip, article No 40110012, serial no n/a
• Arca Swiss 6x9 / 120 , article No 611002, serial no n/a
• Alpa TC fingergrip, article No 40090010, serial no n/a
• Schneider Super-Angulon XL 5,6/58 Alpa Mount, article No 160020060, serial no 14704012
• Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/72 L Alpa Mount, article No 160025082, serial no 15005135
• Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/35 XL Alpa Mount, article No 160025072, serial no 14997242
• Gestohlen in Europa: Alpa 12 TC , Artikelnummer 10500010, Seriennummer 0171122